M1 Lightspeed Harness
See Product Details Below
SIZING AND DESCRIPTION
The M1 Lightspeed Harness uses a streamlined design providing your pet with a fully ventilated system. It is light weight yet at the same time extremely durable due to the use of materials that meet military specifications. The M1 Lightspeed Harness has a minimal-cut, contoured design for a comfortable, molded fit but with just enough space for moral, badge and name patches. It has two durable, curved, quick-release buckles that were conveniently placed on the top of the body making it easy to put on and off.
An ergonomically-designed chest plate provides added comfort when using the center top heavy duty, welded metal D-Ring. As an additional training option, there’s a D-Ring on the front of the chest for use with the Chest-Lead training method for dogs who tend to pull on their leashes.
The M1 Lightspeed Harness is lightweight, streamlined, with excellent airflow, made of durable construction, the perfect everyday harness.
- Ergonomic, laser cut design for superior fit
- Chest plate for added comfort with velcro panel for patches
- 5-point adjustment system made with mil-spec nylon webbing for increased comfort and durability
- 2x durable, curved, quick-release buckles conveniently placed on top body strap for easy access
- Heavy duty, welded metal D-Ring attachment point on top center
- Additional D-Ring attachment point on front chest for Chest-lead training method
- Mil-spec nylon tubular rear grab handle to control or lift your pet
- High grade plastic ITW, Duraflex & YKK hardware
- Additional velcro panels for ID and morale patches on top
- Genuine Made-in-USA, Multicam materials
Hand Crafted and Designed in the USA
*Morale Patches Sold Separately
I was very surprised. This harness is the real deal
Im overall quite happy with it. Its easy to adjust, easy to put on/take off. Great quality and no loose ends/bad stitching. The only adjustment I would make is to the strap that holds the D-Ring on the back. Id either make the strap a bit wider or use a slightly smaller D-ring, just because it has a tendency to rotate in there. That would not deter me from buying another harness though. In fact, my puppy is growing so rapidly that I will be purchasing the M4 tactical vest soon. Ive had quite a few compliments on it. Great job KiloNiner!
Perfect size, nice and thin. minimal fabric for less coverage on the animals during the hot times, but yet still retain control.
Wanted/needed a lightweight harness style system for my two corgis. Once properly fitted, it stays where it belongs. Thank y’all much