M1 Lightspeed Harness
See Product Details Below
SIZING AND DESCRIPTION
The M1 Lightspeed Harness uses a streamlined design providing your pet with a fully ventilated system. It is light weight yet at the same time extremely durable due to the use of materials that meet military specifications. The M1 Lightspeed Harness has a minimal-cut, contoured design for a comfortable, molded fit but with just enough space for moral, badge and name patches. It has two durable, curved, quick-release buckles that were conveniently placed on the top of the body making it easy to put on and off.
An ergonomically-designed chest plate provides added comfort when using the center top heavy duty, welded metal D-Ring. As an additional training option, there’s a D-Ring on the front of the chest for use with the Chest-Lead training method for dogs who tend to pull on their leashes.
The M1 Lightspeed Harness is lightweight, streamlined, with excellent airflow, made of durable construction, the perfect everyday harness.
- Ergonomic, laser cut design for superior fit
- Chest plate for added comfort with velcro panel for patches
- 5-point adjustment system made with mil-spec nylon webbing for increased comfort and durability
- 2x durable, curved, quick-release buckles conveniently placed on top body strap for easy access
- Heavy duty, welded metal D-Ring attachment point on top center
- Additional D-Ring attachment point on front chest for Chest-lead training method
- Mil-spec nylon tubular rear grab handle to control or lift your pet
- High grade plastic ITW, Duraflex & YKK hardware
- Additional velcro panels for ID and morale patches on top
- Genuine Made-in-USA, Multicam materials
Hand Crafted and Designed in the USA
*Morale Patches Sold Separately
The quality of the harnesses I received was poor. And when I went for my full refund I didn’t receive it and I even paid for the shipping to send it back. I will never order another and I will tell anyone that my shopping with kiloniner was poor.
I very love it, The adjustment are perfect!
Awesome construction, details and aesthetic.
Fits my huge 15 pound tabby cat just fine. Only problem? It "deactivates" him. Oh well, that's useful at times.